The program featured public (webcast) sessions mixed with closed panel discussions. The speakers were discouraged to give talks that presented wellknown “mainstream” messages and company statements. Instead speakers were encouraged to present their views on emerging trends and speculate on long-term developments & talks that were aimed at sparking stimulating discussions.
The videos from all talks are available on our media page. Some of the presentation slides are available as pdfs, to be accessed by the clickable talk titles below.
Monday May 20
- 09.00 Coffe and registration
- 10.00 Opening
- 10.15 Keynote talks:
- 12.00 Lunch
- 13.00 Invited talks:
- William Webb, Neul: “From Bell Labs to Angel Investors”
- Mischa Dohler, CTTC & Worldsensing: “M2M and Big Data Will the Wireless Industry miss out again”
- Gerhard P. Fettweis, TU Dresden: “The Tactile Internet – Enabled by 5G”
- 15.00 Coffee
- 15.30 Panel: Billions of connected things – the future of M2M
- 17.00 Panel: What are the limits to exponential traffic growth?
- 19.30 Banquet
Tuesday May 21
- 8.15Invited talks:
- 10.00 Coffee
- 10.30 Panel 3: Is there a shortage of Spectrum?
- 12.00 Lunch
- 13.00 Invited and Keynote talks:
- Annika Lidne, Disruptive Media: “The rise of the Micronationals – your new clients and your new competitors”
- [Keynote] Sara Mazur, Ericsson Research: “Importance of connectivity in the Networked Society – beyond 2020”
- Pranav Mehta, Intel Corporation: “Building the Software Defined Infrastructure (SDI): Essential Elements and Roadmap”
- 15.00 Closing discussion
- 15.30 Coffee